2012년 4월 24일 화요일

Tech for the Swim Team

What is your favorite tool you've learned about in the class so far? Why is it your favorite? How will you use it in your class?


My favorite tool that we've learned so far is iMovie. Both Sarah and Alex already knew how to use iMovie, so they helped me learn how to edit the video that they filmed. I was skeptical about using tech in the pool, but now I am starting to see it as a real asset. I still don't think I'll use it during classes, but I definitely will for the varsity swim team. I could do tutorials myself for swimming by having someone else film me, but I could also give the swimmers their own stroke analysis. I could film each swimmer at the beginning of the year, maybe spend a day teaching them how to put it together in iMovie (or let them figure it out), and then when they give it to me I could slow it down and do a running commentary so they can see the mistakes and the critique at the same time. 

댓글 1개:

  1. Great ideas for using the technology to help the students learn!

    답글삭제