2012년 4월 17일 화요일

Melissa's Blog #2


How can you become a more effective presenter?

I can become a more effective presenter by using some of the tips outlined in class today. Usually when I use Power Point, I choose a slide design first and add photos as I go along, but it sounds like a better idea to add the content first so I can make sure to include the points that are really important (and not just add points because they go with a picture I found). I really like the idea of displaying a concise presentation with relevant points to the audience, but having more detailed notes on the computer that I can see in front of me. I can try using Prezi for the class assignment so I can add a bit of style to my presentation.

댓글 2개:

  1. I can relate to you Melissa...until yesterday, I also used to choose a slide design first. It's such a simple concept to focus on the content first, instead of wasting a lot of time on the package...yet, I've been doing exactly the opposite for so many years.

    답글삭제
  2. First, I have to say I am quite impressed that your Korean is improving so much that you decided to keep the format in the Korean language.

    I would also like to start having a different screen on my computer than what is being shown to the audience during my slide shows. Although this would not be useful to me in most cases, it would be good for the presentations that I share with my Korean co-workers who teach a similar lesson when I am not teaching with them.

    Speaking of PowerPoint templates, I may go too far the other way. I never look at the templates anymore, and many of my slide shows have a crisp, clean, simple white background. I suppose I am kind of a minimalist at times.

    답글삭제